Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tot Trays

Havin' fun with Tot Trays!
I have finally given in to the Tot Tray Craze...
here are some pics from last Wednesday's Tot Trays.

Here is a fun Easter Egg Memory Game.
The child flips the cards over to find the matches.

I drew a shape on the bottom of each plastic chick
egg and also matching shape inside each egg cup in
the carton. Child matches the shape on bottom of
chick to the matching shape in egg carton. I found
these cute little plastic chick eggs at Target.


Here is a Spotted Sorting activity. Child sorts
the ladybug erasers on one side and the dalmations
to the other side. Then we count which has most.


Using plastic tweezers (from a toy Dr. Kit)
the child picks out the colored pom poms
and sorts them by color. This is always
a favorite among my group of kids.


I found these cute lil' bunnies at K-Mart.
It is similar to the Barrels of Monkeys game.
Child hooks the bunny ears together to form chain.


I had some small foam ovals left over from another activity
and hole punched each one for the children to lace them
onto a pipe cleaner. We twisted ends to make bracelets.


Here is a simple color matching activity. I
mixed up the egg pcs. and encouraged child
to put them together to form one solid color.


I set out a pair of scissors and let my
two yr. olds practice their cutting skills.


I set out two different types of clothes pins for child to clip
onto side of the wooden box. This is a wonderful small
motor acitivity to work on pinching/grasping skills.



Child matches the shape on the
flower to the shape on the pot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.