I am currently working on adding Easter Theme
activities to the Pre-K Fun site (www.prekfun.com)
I just added the Free printables to the site...
you can also find them below.
activities to the Pre-K Fun site (www.prekfun.com)
I just added the Free printables to the site...
you can also find them below.
*************************
Jelly Bean Color Graph
Click on thumbnail chart below to print.
(It will open in new window then click print.)
Click on thumbnail chart below to print.
(It will open in new window then click print.)
Give each child a handful of jelly beans and
let them sort them onto the chart by color.
*************************
Jelly Bean Color Graph Matching
Click on thumbnail chart below to print.
(It will open in new window then click print
Give each child a handful of jelly beans (four of each color)
and let them match them to the correct jelly bean on card.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.