Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Party


I thought I would post pics from our class Super Bowl party  (since it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything on here!)  I found Football tablecloths at my local party supply store. 
  
We made stuffed footballs and hung from ceiling... which is two football cutouts with white paper stitches and stripes glued on then stuffed and stapled together.

   
 I bought these plastic football dishes at my local party supply store.  For the football shaped brownies, I kind of cheated... bought premade brownies and cut them with a knife to form football shape.  I was hoping to find a football cookie cutter but I had to make due without one.
        
   
During Circle Time, I asked each child which team they wanted to win and we graphed the results.  Doing this encouraged the children to be more interested in the results of the actual game.
   

~ Shelly Lynn ~


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.