Saturday, April 4, 2009

Past Easter Activities

I made these cute lil' bunny chair covers for the party.
I used large pcs. of white paper (the size of posterboard).
Folded in half to form a slipcover... slid them over the
chairs.
Then I folded the corners and added pink bunny
ears and facial features. It was a last minute thing...
I'm hoping my bunnies will look better next time.


Each child received one of these "goody
bags" to put all ther Easter goodies in.


We used a paper plate and a styrofoam bowl, ribbon,
lots of artificial flowers, and markers to decorate our
Easter bonnets. We used ribbon/lace to tie onto head.


Doesn't she look beautiful in her Easter bonnet?


These darling Easter baskets were made from
construction paper and shredded paper Easter grass.

Our very special visitor!!


Here the children are eating their Easter snack.
Lined up behind them are all the Easter goody
bags.
Each child made one to carry their eggs
and candy home with them. We have the
parents sign up to bring treats for the party.


We traced one foot to create the bunnies body
and added the other features with a glue stick.


One of our games during the Easter party, was to pass
the "plastic" Easter egg to your partner using a plastic
spoon and NOT your hands. They LOVED this game!!


We painted these eggs using corn syrup and food
coloring mixture. Watch out... it's very MESSY!!


I printed a bunny head onto cardstock and cut a long
strip of cardstock for the band to create these bunny
headbands. The kids enjoyed decorating their bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.